VPROV Private Limited, An ISO 9001:2008 COMPANY was started by Rajesh Kumar, IIT Madras, IIM Bangalore Alumni , Ex INFOSIAN , 100%tiler in CAT Examination and well known as 2006 CAT Topper with just 27 students. Within a short span of just six months, we were able to train 211 students on all the platforms with a high conversion ratio of 3 students out of 5. Till today we have trained 23000+ students and almost all of them are placed in a good management institute or have secured a good job.
Today, we are a National Leader in Competitive and Management Entrance Examinations classroom training. We are associated with following organizations:
- * IIT MADRAS
- * VIT VELLORE
- * PSG COIMBATORE
- * Dr MGR UNIVERSITY, CHENNAI
- * OSMANIA UNIVERSITY, HYDERABAD
- * MOUNT CARMEL COLLEGE, BANGALORE
- * DUBAI INTERNATIONAL ACADEMIC CITY(DIAC), DUBAI
- * PINNACLE KNOWLEDGE GROUP, DUBAI
- * UNIVERSITY OF COLOMBO, SRILANKA and so on
With our continual efforts and high results, today we have seven centres in BANGALORE and 28 centres in other parts of INDIA and 3 centres ABROAD. The list of our course in different fields is as shown below:
- * Management Entrance Examinations like CAT, CMAT, MAT, XAT, SAT, ATMA, SNAP and PG-CET
- * Overseas Entrance Examinations like : GMAT, GRE, SAT etc. along with language courses like IELTS, TOEFEL
- * Competitive Examination like CSAT, Bank PO and Clerical, SSC.
As a part of our social responsibility towards society, VproV has helped the deserving physically challenged and people from lower economic background. In this process VproV is imparting training to approximately 100 students every year without charging any money. Any physically challenged and very poor student needs our help can approach our head office for further information.
Our vision: To become a Worldwide Respected Company.
Our Mission: To make every effort persistently, constantly improve ourselves, our teams, our services and products to become the best.
Our Ethics: To be ethical, sincere and open in all our dealings. To be object oriented and thereby earn trust and respect and to be an example for others.